- 1 large onion - peeled and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic - peeled and chopped finely
- 2 Tablespoons Oil
- 800gm Steak (chuck, blade etc)
- 2 Tablespoons Flour
- 2 Teaspoons Curry
- 2 Teaspoons Salt
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon dried Thyme
- 3 Tablespoons Tomato Paste (or Sauce)
- 1 Cup Boiling Water
- 1 Beef Oxo Cube
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- Fry the onion and garlic slowly til they are lightly browned.
- Cut the steak into cubes and put into a plastic bag with the flour, salt and curry powder, shake to coat the meat with the mix
- Put the boiling water into a bowl and mix in the oxo cube. Stir until combined.
- In the bowl add the Worcestershire Sauce, Thyme, Tomato Paste, and Brown Sugar. Mix to combine then add the garlic and onion.
- Mix in the bag of meat, flour, curry and salt and stir to combine.
- Cook 150℃ for 2-3 hours or on Low in the Slow Cooker for 6-8 hours