Best Foods, New Zealand’s No. 1 mayonnaise
New Zealand’s favourite Mayonnaise is made with real, simple ingredients: eggs, oil and vinegar. Best Foods™ is also committed to using certified cage-free eggs in our products. Our authentic mayonnaise is rich in Omega 3-ALA (contains 650 mg ALA per serving, 40% of the 1.6g Daily Value for ALA, 10g fat, and 1.5g saturated fat.) Use it to make outrageously juicy meals
Every household loves Mayonnaise, but not everyone has the time (or the ability) to make their own, so we find ourselves turning to brands that we know and love and ones that deliver every time. Best Foods Mayonnaise is one of those brands.
Recently the new Best Foods burger truck was on the move travelling around Auckland, Hamilton and Wellington offering Kiwis a tasty Classic Beef & Cheese or Thai Style Chicken Slider with the magic of Best Foods mayo and plenty of NZer’s turned out to try the tasty treats.
Taking classic flavours and adding the ‘Best’ twist, these sliders can be recreated at home – an easy but impressive option when you have mates over.
Thai Style Chicken Burger
- 500 g finely ground minced chicken
- 1 spring onion, finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons Thai seasoning
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 cups Julienne vegetables – carrot, capsicum, cucumber, red onion, snow peas, red cabbage etc
- ½ cup Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 1 lime, zest & juice
- 1 tablespoon coriander pesto
- 4 gourmet burger buns
1. In a large bowl combine the chicken, spring onion, garlic, ginger and Thai seasoning and mix well.
2. Divide the mixture into 4 and shape into generous patties, sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
3. Grill the patties for 3-4 minutes each side on a preheat BBQ grill or grill pan until golden and cooked through.
4. Combine the mayonnaise, sweet chilli, lime zest and juice and coriander pesto together and mix well.
5. Toss half the mayo through the vegetables.
6. Split and toast the buns then spread the bottom bun with the flavoured mayo, top with a chicken Pattie and colourful salad, sandwich with the top bun and secure together with a skewer or mini toothpick.
To check out more amazing recipes, pop over to the Best Foods website HERE
Family in Focus privileged to to be able to let all our readers know that we have an awesome Best Foods prize pack for not one, but TWO lucky readers to win
All you have to do is fill in the contact form below and you’ll be in to win a great pack that includes:
- 2x Best Foods Real Mayonnaise 405g
- 1x Best Foods Real Mayo 340g Squeezable
- 1x Best Foods light squeeze bottle 340g
- 1x Best Foods lite mayonnaise 435g
- 1x Best Foods branded tote bag
Family in Focus Competition Terms and Conditions
1* Applications will run through to 5pm 14/6/17
2* Please take the time to like the Family in Focus and Best Foods Facebook pages (links above)
3* There will be 2 Random Draws where each winner will receive a Best Food Prizepack as stated above
4* Applications are open to NZ residents only
5* Applications are limited to one entry per household, Multiple applications will be deemed null and void
6* Family in Focus accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Entry Period
7* Incomplete, illegible, indecipherable or incorrect applications are not eligible to be in the draw