- 400 grams Sugar
- 80 grams Cocoa
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 200g Butter (melted)
- 200g Dark Chocolate (chips or grated chocolate)
- 90g sifted Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- In a large bowl mix the sugar, cocoa, eggs, vanilla and butter to a smooth paste.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir through.
- Add the sifted flour and baking powder and stir through to combine it.
- Pour mixture into a greased and lined tin (30x20cm), bake in a pre heated oven at 160°C for 25-30 minutes
- Leave in tray until almost completely cool then turn out and cut when cold.
- Dust with icing sugar