At ecostore your health comes first, which is why we use plant and mineral based ingredients over petrochemical ones. Being plant based however, doesn’t automatically guarantee that an ingredient is safe to use
SLS and CAPB (Cocamidopropyl Betaine) are two examples of plant-based ingredients that are commonly used in many household products, even ‘eco’ ones. Yet we believe they are not entirely safe for your skin because SLS is also used as an industry benchmark for skin irritation and CAPB has been named allergen of the year. If there is ever a question mark over the safety of an ingredient, we take the precautionary approach and find a safer alternative.
Our products are:
- Plant and mineral based with no nasty chemicals
- Independently tested to work so you don’t have to compromise on performance
- Super concentrated so a little goes a long way
- Not tested on animals ecostore is a cruelty free accredited company, which means we don’t test our products on animals except for a bunch of willing human volunteers. We’ve added the PETA logo to our packaging to show our commitment to animal rights. PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) is the world’s largest animal rights organisation. In return for using their logo we have signed PETA’s statement of assurance verifying that we do not conduct or commission any animal tests on ingredients, formulations, or finished products and pledge not to do so in the future.
- Proudly GE free
- A pleasure to use
- Almost all made in our ISO 14001, Environmark Diamond accredited, CarboNZero certified factory in Auckland
- Packaged in recyclable bottle and boxes, using recycled materials wherever possible
- Labelled with a full list of ingredients
- Developed using the latest in eco science to meet the highest environmental and health standards
Ecostore Body Wash
Our plant-based baby body wash is a milder alternative to soap to gently cleanse and condition your baby’s delicate skin
■Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate
■Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride
- This was the first of the EcoStore baby products that I ever used, and I didn’t even use it for my baby!!!
I got this for my son who has sensitive skin and reacts to a lot of soap/wash products. I found this to be really gentle on his skin but yet tough against the dirt that a 7 year old (at the time) seems to attract on a daily basis. Also like all of the EcoStore products that I have tried a little goes a long way
- My youngest had excema as a baby and I found that the eco store body wash and sleepytime wash cleansed her without aggravating her excema. It was gentle and I loved it. I often used it on myself and loved how it felt on my skin
Ecostore Bubble Bath
We’ve used innovative eco-science to develop a product which creates plenty of bubbles, and is healthier and gentler for young skin. Of course bubble baths aren’t just for kids, a hot bath is a great way to unwind!
Our plant based bubble bath contains conditioning agents to keep skin soft and silky. Like all our products it is also kinder to the environment…once you’re done the water can be used on your flower gardens, lawns and trees. Suitable for septic tanks.
■Lauryl Glucoside (plant derived surfactant)
■Coco Glucoside (plant derived surfactant)
■Glyceryl Oleate (plant derived conditioning agent)
■Sodium Hydroxymethyl Glycinate (preservative)
■Linalool, Geraniol, Coumarin, Citronellol, and d-Limonene (essential oil fractions)
- 10/10 Great bubbles, only need a little bit. I like how ecostore products aren’t packed so full of products other mainstream products are
- We like this bubble bath, although we only used it since DS was about 15mths old – before then we just used the body wash. He usually likes the bubbles, I love the smell – and i feel like i’m doing the environment and my son’s skin a small favour by using it
- I love the new look of the Ecostore Bubble Bath, its quite modern and funky but still a nice practical size and easy to use.
with the new packaging it seems like the formula itself hasnt changed, which is delightful to know because i adore this product, its one of a rare few that i have found that all 3 children can use and not have any skin reactions too. its gentle and relaxing while still giving a good soft foam that children love in a bubble bath (ok and mummys too!) a bottle has the potential to last quite a while because to have a nice bath of bubbles you really only need a small squirt, it does seem quite concentrated, as well as leaving the bathroom smelling beautiful the children smell heavenly and with the ingredients used they have such a settled sleep afterwards when used in their night time bath.
this is one of my favorite baby/child bath products, its one that i will spend a wee bit extra to get because i know it is a genuine quality product that is gentle on my childrens skin and also the environment. Absolutely I recommend this product and personally rate it 10/10
- Loved giving this stuff a try it was great. only problem was my wee one has baths at same time as her daddys shower so i didn’t get to monitor the usage lol three days after arriving lol the whole bottle was empty haha i think she must have got a hold of it with out him noticing. rethinking back there were a tone of bubbles in the bath that night lol i did ask him why it was all gone and he didnt no it was. the one time i did watch it get put into the water i agree it only needed a tiny bit and with a good swish around with the hand in water a lot of bubbles appeared, nice smell to. big thumbs up will be buying a bottle i think only around $8 to i looked in passing last time at supermarket
- I love this stuff!! It has a great smell and the bubbles seem to last for ages, I noticed when I got Millie up in the morning she still had the bubble bath smell in her hair! it was lovely – and to know there is no harsh chemicals in this is great! i will definatly be buying some of this!! I will give this a 10/10 !!
- Lots of bubbles, which is always good! The girls enjoyed it and it’s good to know that you are using a product which not only is environmentally friendly, but also NZ made! Only downfall for this (which sounds like I’m the only one hehe) is I didn’t like the smell.
- We tried this with our 2.5yr old daughter last night…couldn’t test with our baby as she is scared of bubbles.
Only a small amount was needed to get a good amount of bubbles and the bubbles lasted the whole bath (even 3 hours after the bath there was still some bubbles sitting at the bottom of the tub lol). X loved the bubbles as they were ‘dense’ bubbles and were able to be used to make ‘bubble beards’ and ‘bubble bras’. The smell is DIVINE. Lasts the whole bath without being overpowering. I would definitely buy the Ecostore Bubble Bath again as while it’s a bit pricey compared to the big cheap 1L bubble baths, I like the fact that it’s NZ made and is not made with a concoction of various chemicals. X doesn’t usually get bubble baths as we prefer bathing in plain water but she’ll be having heaps more now we’ve used the Ecostore one. Hubby also mentioned that her skin felt really soft and clean after coming out of the bath and noticed on the bottle it talks about ‘skin conditioners’ so thumbs up there. I rate is 9/10 and would recommend to others.
- Was given the opportunity to review this, and found it excellent – lots of bubbles and a nice smell.
I prefer to buy Environmentally friendly products and use a variety of other Ecostore products in our home (Dishwashing Powder, Laundry Powder, Laundry Liquid, Kitchen Spray Cleaner, Baby Nappy Cream) and will be adding Bubble Bath to our shopping list! I also like the new packaging and its great that this is a NZ Made product
Would rate this 10/10 and recommend to others to try.
I love the smell of this bubble bath it filled the whole bathroom with a fresh clean sent. It only needed a very small amount to create loads of bubbles for my children to enjoy as you can see in photo they have had a ball and are still having loads of fun when it comes to bath time with this great bubble bath.
I really love how the bubbles last unlike others I have used that disappear after 15 odd minutes. This makes for a very cost effective product which I also love.
One of the main reasons I wanted to review this was my son has very sensitive skin and we cannot use anything that contains paraffin in it this is a very hard thing not to find in most products but in this great Eco store range we have found it works well on his skin does not cause his skin to flare up and in most cases has helped to sooth and help take away the rash he gets. It also leaves his skin feeling baby soft and smooth.
Overall I loved this bubble bath and have since tried lots of other products in the Eco store range it also makes it so much easier that this is available at the supermarket.