Eggs keep you fuller for longer, give you sustained mental and physical energy, improved concentration and performance all round. It’s an unbeatable choice for a busy day
Eggs are packed full of goodness providing high quality natural protein and over 11 vitamins and minerals. With the New Zealand Nutrition Foundation reiterating that Kiwis can eat up to six eggs a week as part of a healthy, balanced diet they are an “egg-ceptional” go-to breakfast staple
Crack into eggs for the best breakfast choice
“Sugar-free, gluten-free, carb-free and protein rich, eggs are a versatile and affordable wholefood that help sustain your mental and physical energy on days when you need to beat the mid-morning lull.
“We’re often told that breakfast is the most important meal of the day – and for good reason. Eating breakfast kick starts your metabolism and has a positive impact on hunger suppression. Choosing eggs as your first meal of the day will keep you fuller for longer, give you sustained energy throughout the morning and improve concentration and performance all round. It’s an unbeatable choice!”
A HALF DOZEN REASONS WHY YOU CAN’T BEAT EGGS…
- PROTEIN Did you know eggs have 6 grams of high-quality protein? And did you know a protein-packed breakfast helps sustain mental and physical energy throughout the day?
- ZERO CARBS NO SUGAR Eggs contain no carbs or sugar.
- VITAMINS AND MINERALS Eggs are packed with over 11 different essential vitamins.
- ANTIOXIDANTS Eggs contain both lutein and zeaxanthin, the weirdly-named antioxidants that help maintain healthy eyesight.
- NO GLUTEN? NO PROBLEM Let’s not forget that eggs are naturally gluten-free. Always have been, always will be.
- FOOD FOR THOUGHT Eggs don’t come with a complicated, jam-packed ingredient list because they contain only one ingredient. It’s called “eggs”. And eggs are the least expensive source of high-protein.
Microwave Scrambled Eggs Recipe HERE
Mini Frittatas Recipe HERE
French Toast – Eggy BreadRecipe HERE
Banana PancakesRecipe HERE
Mini Bacon & Egg PiesRecipe HERE
Family in Focus are privileged to offer someone the chance to win 3 months’ worth of eggs to help you kick-start your mornings and a 100% cotton designer tea towel
Terms and Conditions
1* Entries will close on the 31st May 2015
2* NZ addresses only
3* The prize draw is for 3 months supply of eggs which is the equivalent of 1 x dozen eggs for 12 weeks
4* Entries close 31/5/15. Drawn 2/6/15
5* Entries are limited to one entry per household. Multiple entries will not be allowed and will be discarded and void
6* Entrants must like both the Family in Focus and NZ Eggs Facebook pages