Mango Chicken Curry
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 3 Chicken Breasts
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 3 tsp Crushed Garlic
- 2 tsp Crushed Ginger
- 1 Tbsp Curry Powder
- 4 tsp Cornflour
- 3 cups Hot Water
- 3 Chicken Oxo Cubes
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2/3 cup sultanas (optional)
- 2 x 400g can mango slices
- Heat oil in large frying pan and cook chicken for around 10 minutes until well browned.
- Remove and set aside.
- Add onion and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the Crushed Garlic, Ginger and Curry Powder, cook for approx 1 minute
- Return chicken to pan.
- Mix the hot water with the oxo cubes and stir til dissolved, add in brown sugar.
- Combine cornflour with 2 tablespoons of the chicken stock made above, and slowly add the rest of the liquid.
- Pour over the chicken.
- Bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain the mango and add the liquid to the chicken
- Puree the mango and then add to chicken
- Add sultanas and cook for a further 5 minutes, until sauce has thickened and chicken is cooked through.