Microwave Feijoa Jam
- 600 grams Feijoa - mashed
- 1 1/2 cups Caster Sugar
- Juice from 1 medium lemon
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Mash the Feijoa up til there are no big lumps
- Put into a 3 litre microwave jug or bowl
- Add Sugar, lemon juice and vanilla and mix
- Microwave for 12-15 minutes, stopping to stir every 3 minutes
- Put a small plate into the freezer
- After the final 3 minutes is done, put a little bit onto the small plate and place in the freezer for a couple of minutes.
- Check by running your finger through the jam. If it stays in place then it's ready.
- If not, microwave for a further 2 minutes and try again.
- Do this until the jam is setting