Now you CAN eat your favourite Red Velvet Cupcakes, Buttermilk Pancakes, Banana Bread and much more without gluten being a problem with YesYouCan premium baking mixes.
YesYouCan gluten free baking mixes are made with premium ingredients including real fruit; and are as delicious as regular wheat-based products, with light texture and full taste – you won’t believe its gluten free!
Easy to prepare, you’ll only require a coupleof extra ingredients, your favourite wooden spoon and in a few moments your baking is ready to be put in the oven – quick and easy for those busy schedules. YesYouCan baking mixes are great value with complete accessories in the packs, including frosting, sprinkles or chocolate chips to finish off your baking!
Not only are the mixes tasty, and simple to make, they also suit many dietary requirements with many products in the range gluten free, dairy free, and nut free – a safe choice for the whole family.
Look for the YesYouCan premium mixes for breads, cakes, cupcakes, and pancakes in selected Countdown, Pak n Save, Bin Inns and New World stores nationally.
Full Product Range:
YesYouCan Banana Bread Mix
YesYouCan Multi Grain Bread Mix
YesYouCan Chocolate Mud Cake Mix
YesYouCan Vanilla Cup Cake Mix
YesYouCan Buttermilk Pancake Mix
YesYouCan Red Velvet Cupcake Mix
YesYouCan Apple & Cinnamon Muffin Mix
YesYouCan Raspberry & Coconut Bread Mix
YesYouCan Chocolate & Orange Zest Cake Mix
YesYouCan Savoury Cheese Snack Mix
Look for the YesYouCan premium mixes for breads, cakes, cupcakes, and pancakes in selected Countdown, Pak n Save, Bin Inns and New World stores nationally
YesYouCan Red Velvet Cupcakes
- YesYouCan Red Velvet Cupcake mix
- 2 eggs or YesYouCan Chia Egg Replacer
- 60g margarine (dairy free) at room temperature
- 160ml (2/3 cup) water
- 1x 12 cupcake tray
- 12 cupcake cases
- 1 tablespoon water
- 40g margarine (dairy free) at room temperature
1. Preheat oven to 160°C (fan forced).
2. Place cupcake cases in the tray
3. Add eggs, margarine and water to a small mixing bowl and add in YesYouCan mix
4. Using an electric mixer, mix on slow speed for 1 minute
5. Mix on medium speed for further 1 minute
6. Pour batter evenly into tray and bake for approx. 18-20 minutes or until cooked well. Tip: cupcakes are baked if they bounce back when gently pressed at the peak
7. Remove cupcakes from the oven and place them onto wire rack to cool.
1. Add icing sachet, 40g margarine and 1tbsp water to a small mixing bowl.
2. Using an electric mixer, mix on medium speed until the frosting is fluffy.
3. Using a knife or piping bag spread icing evenly on cupcakes.
YesYouCan Banana Bread
YesYouCan Banana Bread mix
2 mashed ripe bananas (banana can be substituted with ¾ cup of water or non-dairy milk)
3 eggs or YesYouCan Chia Egg Replacer
1 loaf tin (22 x 10cm)
1. Preheat oven to 160°C (fan forced).
2. Grease tin or spray with vegetable oil.
3. Place mashed ripe bananas, melted margarine and eggs into small mixing bowl then add YesYouCan banana bread mix.
4. Fold by hand until batter is uniform.
5. Scrape down sides of the bowl.
6. Pour batter into greased tin and bake for approx. 45-50 minutes or until cooked.
7. Remove bread from oven and leave to cool before slicing.
Serving suggestion: Serve warm or toasted with butter or margarine
YesYouCan Buttermilk Pancakes
YesYouCan Buttermilk Pancake mix
1. Shake bottle to loosen dry mix.
2. Take off lid but don’t discard.
3. Add 300ml of water or fill bottle with water to level indicated and place on lid.
4. Shake bottle well for 1 minute. Remove lid and shake for a further 1 minute.
5. Preheat fry pan and grease well.
6. Pour batter into fry pan and cook over medium heat for 1-2 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Turn over to cook the other side.
8. Remove pancake from pan
Family in Focus privileged to to be able to let all our readers know that we have an awesome Best Foods prize pack for not one, but THREE lucky readers to win
The prize will consist of a pack of four YesYouCan mixes (1x savoury, 2x sweet, 1x Pancakes)
All you have to do is fill in the contact form below and you could be in to win a pack of four YesYouCan mixes
- 2x Sweet
- 1x Savoury
- 1x Pancakes
Our 3 Lucky winners are: